Saturday, February 3, 2007

Clogs on the go

Lately I have put down the CPH sweater to work on some felted clogs by fiber trends, but I can't wait to get back to my sweater, I really want that done.
I am enjoying the clogs, and am hurrying to make some for my dad for his birthday. If I don't get them done in time, he will just have to wait :)
I really need to do a clean out of my stash, its far too big but I just don't know what to do with it all. I was thinking of taking a lot of it to the senior's residence and maybe some of the old ladies there would enjoy knitting with it. Some of the yarns are years old, and stuff I really wouldn't even think of knitting up, not in fashion anymore hehe.
My problem is, whenever I start a new project, I have to get new yarn for it....That is a BIG problem! Oh what to do with all this yarn?

No comments: